Sunday, November 8, 2009

I made this!

The hubby got me a flint-n-magnesium (for when the zombies come) so I can make fire out in the woods.  It's been hanging out, threatening to get lost since that day.  Today, I made a nice, bright, lanyard for it.  I'll hafta work pretty darn hard to lose it now. 

Quick, easy and fun.  

... and now...
I'm roaming around the house looking for other things to boondoggle.  Haha, look out dogs!


5pm update....
Oooh!  I have found some fantastic knot-tying websites.  I've already learned to tie a Lanyard Knot.  Fun!


5:41pm update...
I can make a Monkey's Fist!
... I feel like Neo in The Matrix.  "I know Kung Fu."


1 comment:

Adrienne said...

ha ha! Isn't it funny when you figure something out you (I) become a little obsessed ... sadly I never seem to stick with anything long enought to perfect it!