Saturday, December 13, 2008

12-of-12: December 2008

No 12-of-12 this month.... Sorry.

The fun day I wanted to have never happened. Why?
Two reasons:

Well, earlier this month I was "displaced" from my job. After a few days of interviewing for another position within my company, I got a NEW one! BUT... this meant training, training, training. I've been reading and taking assessments all day since Wednesday.

But that wasn't the main reason why the camera stayed in it's case.
My neighbors' dog went missing yesterday. I fond out around 11am and went cruising around the neighborhood trying to find her for a couple hours. I felt terrible for the family. Today is the 13th and she still hasn't returned home. Poor kid.

Sorry for the lack of photos this month. I hope January is better, all around.

No comments: