Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's (another) girl!

2010 (and 2011) are going down in my books as the "Year of the Girl".  So far, all of my friends who are expecting or have given birth have had girls!  It's amazing and strange and wonderful.

This has meant (and will in the next few months), the creation of baby girl blankets for each of them.  You may remember my knitting project from the summer... the new owner loves having it over her lap while sitting in her swing, from what I hear.

Here's my latest project.  How fun!  How easy!
I completed it earlier this month, but since I didn't give it to Mom till today, I thought it best to wait to post it (in case she visited the blog before today).

This is definitely not my last "no-sew-throw"... especially since there are more babies on the way!

1 comment:

Bruno Laliberté said...

KEEPING BUSY, I SEE!!
:D~

SEASON'S GREETINGS from MONTREAL!!
:)~
HUGZ

wait 'till you see what i've planned on my blog for xmas.......
;)~