Sunday, September 6, 2009

E, you inspired me!

Today turned into a lazy Sunday.

I am mostly recovered from our whirlwind visit from P&E Thursday thru Saturday, but the hubby was not. He needed a do-nothing day. We postponed our trip to Dansville (balloon festival weekend), I cracked open the knitting bin, and started my first hat.

I'm only a few lines into it, but with the cooler weather - and inspiration from watching Elizabeth's fast crochet fingers - I figured it was time. Will be sure to post pix when it's finished (that is, if it actually turns out looking like a hat).

1 comment:

* elizabeth * said...

! I love that you made it into a heart! And how can you not want to sit out in that beauty and just create? That deck practically offers to make tea for you and hands you the yarn!