Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bloggin on my Belly!


This is SO fun!

I'm on the living room floor. Laying on my belly. Dog by my side. Playing with a new toy I found on the iMac... Photo Booth!

Remember those little kiosks at the mall that would take 4 pictures of you and your friends then instantly print them out for you to take home? My computer has that, only better! You can take pix, then play around with special effects...
... So I did!

Sepia Me
Me, in colored pencil
Thermal Me (kinda chilly out tonight)
Ohhhh, TWISTED!
Two heads are better than one!
I am the great and powerful OZ!

What a great way to waste a couple hours... no, no, not waste, create! This was fun. Hope you enjoyed this crazy photo set.

1 comment:

Debi said...

Sure looks like fun... I have a PC... no fun things here!