Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's been a while

Wow... the month of December absolutely FLEW by and I have to say, as bad as the month started, it finished up quite nicely. Here's a quick recap.

Dec 1 - Lost my job - Oh SH*T!
Dec 5 - Got the offer for my NEW job - YAY!
Dec 9 - Got the official "It's yours" with a seal of approval from HR - YAY, for real!
Dec 10 - Training, training, training
... till Dec 19th (including a week in Jersey)

Had a couple normal work days in there, then
Dec 24 - Jan 5 - VACATION!!

Well, not really.
Well, sort of.

I didn't go to my job... but I worked hard those days. In addition to getting all the Christmas stuffs ready (food & gifts), I decided to tackle painting the spare bathroom which, until now was a horrible, horrible horrible mix of pink and green. Here's a link to the photo set I took to document the transformation. It's not done yet, but it's getting there and it's a LOT easier on the eyes.

Now, I just need to find time to seal the floor and put the toilet back in place so we can actually USE the room. ...Soon.

No comments: