Hey, why not.
I haven't given much thought to more than 3-4 things I tend to share with people... not sure I have 25 in me, but we'll see. Guess that's why they're random - they will spring from my mind willie-nillie as I type along.
So here it goes...
- I love my life. Though there are always challenges that come along, I am happy to be alive and in love.
- My family is my world. My husband completes me - he is the Yin to my Yang.
- I will never be without animals in my life... today it's two wonderful pups - but down the road, who knows what 4-legged furkid the future brings.
- I wish I could do more Geocaching than my schedule currently allows. It's like the perfect activity - outdoors (in the woods) with friends & family, hiking. What more can you ask for?!
- I love the smell of The Forestry!
- I started the 100 Push Ups training program a few months ago (11.24.08)... I'm in Week 6 (again) and hope to complete it soon. Earlier this week I did 185 "alternative" push-ups. Once I complete the alternatives, I plan to start the program over again doing regular push-ups.
- Every couple of months I send care packages to US Soldiers overseas (Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, etc) - 99% of which I've never met, nor likely ever will.
- People say I live "in the middle of no-where"... next time I move, it's further out.
- I like hanging out with my animals more than some (most) people.
- Some day I want to own/raise/show/sell Alpaca!
- I have visited 4 out of 7 continents (N. America, S. America, Europe, & Asia)... I'd also like to see Australia & Africa someday.
- I don't have a favorite band (tho I LOVE music)... but my favorite line from a song is "drive by body pierce" from Beck's song "Loser". It's such a great visual!
- Long pause before #12... what else to write... OH, here's something. I am an excellent photographer. I'm not bragging, I've been told a number of times that I should print/sell my photos. I just got a new printer, so maybe I will.
- I sometimes sleep on the floor with my dogs. TaterBug makes the BEST body pillow. Mackie sleeps ON me - UGH!
- My life would have been much different (I suspect) if I pursued an degree from the NY Culinary Institute. Cooking is still a passion for me... my hubby is so lucky!
- I love learning new things. If you have a skill or talent in something.. please show me how!
- Chocolate & caramel are my weaknesses - especially if they're together with something crunchy. Bad bad bad.
- I believe in fate... I try hard to do the right thing in my day-to-day activities, but at the same time, there's much I don't control and it's funny how life plays out sometimes. "Everything happens for a reason." Right?
- In 2007 I started blogging - a few months after joining Bookclub. Two things I would have never expected of myself.
- My favorite time is 11:11.
- This year - 2009 - my hubby and I celebrate our 20th year together.
- I still wear my retainer at night. My orthodontist would be so proud of me!
- Four more to go... hmmm, what else? OH, I am fascinated with Wind Power... I drive past the "Wind Farms" often and can't help but stare in awe of these awesome machines. I want one!
- The book "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy had a profound impact on me. It was depressing & disturbing, but it proved to me that I am "carrying the fire".
- Last one.. better make it a good one... I hope to leave this world better than I found it. I live my life helping those who can't help themselves, caring for those who care about me, and trying my best to have fun along the way.