Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Curious, indeed!

I can't help but think... "If Rube Goldberg wrote a book, it would be this one." - The Curious Education of Epitome Quirkstandard

I'm not even going to attempt a review of this novel, all I can say is that it was wonderfully creative, full of surprises, has fantastic characters and is worth every minute of its quirky text! I suspect that fans of the Monty Python series would get a HUGE kick out of the adventures of Epitome and Simone (and the others throughout).

I was saddened today for two reasons.... because the story came to an end and the end of the story. That's all I'm going to say about it. I will say this, however, if you're looking for a novel with twists and turns, adventure, mystery, love, zen, and a "gentleman" named Spigot, listen to this podcast. You won't be disappointed!

No comments: