Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cute hat!

I'm LOVING this little hat. Great hand-spun, hand-died, wool-cotton yarn. And, it was quick! I started it last week and got a few lines done (see previous post). Then started it again this morning and a couple hours later, voila! Done.


Only problem... it's a little big for me. :(
Any hints on how I could shrink it a bit without turning it into a doll's hat are welcome.

Special thanks to my hat model... one of the dogs' (freshly cleaned) "marshmallows" - a 16-inch stuffed ball. Kinda looks like a snowman, doesn't it?

1 comment:

* elizabeth * said...

a little big is good! then you don't get flat hat-hair when you wear it! puffy can be cute! It came out so great! Bring it to MA so I can see it in person! You did sucha great job!
( I'm really embracing the exclamation point today, huh?) (!)